Every student must have an approved resume in order to apply for jobs.
Create your resume before applying
Use these templates as a guide for creating your resume:
- Resume #1: Features education, part-time job experience, and volunteer/campus involvement
- Resume #2: Features education, school activities, job experience, volunteer experience, and awards
How to submit your resume for approval
- Log in to your Hire-A-Niner account
- Select the drop down for Documents on the left side of the screen
- Select Documents, the Add New green box in the middle of the page, and upload your resume for approval.
Note: Remember to use the Resume Approval Checklist and templates provided above.
Resume approval process
- The first time you upload your resume into Hire-A-Niner, your resume will be held for review by our staff.
- The review process takes 1-2 business days.
- Once your resume is reviewed, you will receive an email letting you know whether or not it has been approved.
- If changes are needed, you will receive individual feedback about your resume.
- Once you have an approved resume in Hire-A-Niner, you can upload additional documents without needing approval.