You must complete the steps below before you begin working.
New Student Workers: Prior to working, you will need to:
- Complete Electronic - I9
- Complete the Hiring Packet
- You must print all pages.
- Each page will require for you to print your name in a designated area.
- Some pages will require a signature, where indicated.
- Bring the completed hiring packet (along with the required I-9 verification documents) to KING 222
- I-9 Verification Documents - You must bring the original document(s) for identification and/or employment authorization. The university cannot accept copied, faxed or e-mailed copies of documents.
Examples: If you have an unexpired US Passport or a Permanent Resident Card, you only need this document. If you do not have either of these documents, you will need to bring both: an unexpired government issued photo ID (i.e. Student ID, Drivers License, or Military ID) and an employment authorization document (i.e. Social Security Card or Birth Certificate).
For a complete list of Acceptable I-9 documents, please click here.
Returning Student Workers:
- If you have been issued a Work Verification Card (aka Yellow Card) and it has not been a year or longer since you worked on campus, you do not need to complete a new I-9 and hiring packet.