The Career Center offers professional career advisors to help you!
Use Career Advising Services for help with:
- Career planning and decision-making, including choosing a major, and exploring your career options
- Gaining experience through experiential learning such as internships, and finding a job or planning for further education.
- Career advising services are available to UNC Charlotte students throughout their time in school and to alumni.
- Students and recent alumni (0-5 years after graduation) can make an appointment by logging into their Hire-A-Niner account (hireaniner.uncc.edu).
- Once logged in, "Meet with a Career Advisor" is a quicklink on the right side of the homepage.