If you want to receive applications for student employment, you will post the position in Hire-A-Niner. This applies to all paid positions, whether you hire temp-wage, federal work-study (FWS) positions, new GAs, or UPIPs.
post your open student positions in hire-a-niner
- To advertise an available student temp wage, FWS, or GA position, create a posting in Hire-A-Niner.
- Student employment opportunities are no longer posted in Niner Talent.
Creating your Hire-A-Niner employer account
- If you are not a current user of Hire-A-Niner, and are interested in posting any student employment position, you will need to create an account in Hire-A-Niner.
- To do so, go to hireaniner.uncc.edu, click on the EMPLOYER tab, and create a new username and password (this is not connected with your NinerNET password).
- Once you submit your employer account information, your account will be reviewed. You will receive an email notification once your account is approved.
|Date you want student to start working||Completed appointment form submitted by||Student will receive first paycheck|
|Aug 20||Aug 17||Sept 13|
|Sept 3||Aug 22||Oct 15|
|Oct 1||Sept 22||Nov 15|