Student Employment

If you were awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) in your financial aid package, you may apply for a FWS job on campus. Money you earn is paid monthly throughout the semester to help you pay your educational expenses. 

UPIPs are on-campus, paid internships that give you real-world work experience while still enrolled in school. The experience and leadership you gain will help you improve your post-graduation job prospects. 

Student temporary wage positions are open to all currently enrolled students; there are no financial eligibility requirements which must be met to obtain a position of this type.

Graduate Assistantship is an employment opportunity designed for/offered to prospective or currently enrolled graduate students to provide degree-related, experiential learning and/or work.

Hire-A-Niner is a database of off-campus employers in the local community interested in hiring undergrad and graduate students. Jobs may be part-time, temporary, seasonal, or full-time.

More about Federal Work Study More on Internships and
Co-Op Opportunities.
Learn more about student jobs on campus Learn about GA employment Learn about off-campus jobs