On Campus Jobs

UNC Charlotte offers part-time jobs for all currently enrolled students. These jobs are called "Student temporary wage positions". There are no financial eligibility requirements which must be met to obtain a position of this type. 

Job opportunities vary, and are posted in many different locations

Documentation needed for working on campus 

  • View this complete list of acceptable I-9 documents.
  • You must bring the original document(s) for identification and/or employment authorization.  The university cannot accept copied, faxed or e-mailed copies of documents.
  • Examples:
    • If you have an unexpired US Passport or a Permanent Resident Card, you only need this document. 
    • If you do not have either of these documents, you will need to bring both: an unexpired government issued photo ID (i.e. Student ID, Drivers License, or Military ID) and an employment authorization document (i.e. Social Security Card or Birth Certificate)